Where To Buy Quip Toothbrush?
You can buy Quip Toothbrush online at getquip.com, Amazon, Target and other retailers
Where Can I Buy A Quip Toothbrush?
Can I buy quip toothbrush in store? Yes
- Getquip.com – home website for Quip
- Amazon – Check out the prices for Quip on Amazon
- Target – Find a local Store
- Bed Bath & Beyond – Find a local store
About The Quip Toothbrush
Quip is an electric (battery) Toothbrush. Their story begins at a neighborhood dentist in New York. and a suggestion to use “the cheapest electric brush available” to fight the common, and damaging,
Years of user research and design went in to the core components of quip. A simple service which focused on the dental tips and the tools that really matter in a toothbrush. To keep the price low they cut out the middle man and began selling the toothbrush online directly to the customer. Today quip is
How good is the quip toothbrush?
Quip does it’s job. The biggest complaint, which leads to some poor reviews, is what the quip is designed to do, not brush too hard. Most people expect an electric brush to vibrate intensely. A Quip does not.
The biggest complaint is it’s too much like a regular brush with a little vibration.
How do you recharge a quip toothbrush?
Quip claims a single AAA battery inside lasts a full three months, like your toothbrush head. The manual version is, well, a toothbrush. Scrub and go.
What is the best electric toothbrush?
Real Simple magazine shares information originally written for Health magazine. You can check out the full article here. However, here are the top 3 recommendations.
- Oral-B Pro 1000 Power Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush Powered by Braun
- Foreo ISSA Toothbrush
- Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Toothbrush
Some Toothbrushing Tips From Quip
Quip Says the key to oral health is good habits, not gimmicks! It’s less about which brush you use, more about how well you use it!
- Consistent brushing and flossing is the simple trick to preventing major oral health problems, yet 50% of us don’t brush twice a day and even fewer floss.
- This seems to be the core of their theme – brushing harder does not mean brushing better and is a root cause of receding gums. Grip brush in fingertips and brush gently!
- Skip the movie style circular brushing or fast sweeping back and forth movements, brush using short, tooth size strokes.
- No need for an inch of paste as TV ads suggest! Apply a pea-size portion of paste as per the guide on the back of a quip tube.
- AM brushing is important, however, PM even more so! Sugar and debris left on teeth overnight is a breeding ground for plaque, so no skipping!
- The main focus of brushing should be on removing debris between teeth and gums. Angle your brush at 45° for a helping hand!
- Brush your tongue to fight bad breath. Use quip’s bristles or tongue scraper to gently clean!
- Store quip away from the toilet and other brushes using the cover to stand or stick to glass or tile. Keep bristles up and out to allow them to dry!
- More at the getquip.com website.
Sources: Amazon.com, getquip.com, online resources and reviews